Saturday 10 March 2012

Top 5 Drugstore Foundations

Hey Guys!
Right, i havent been on this for sooo long that i almost forgot about it! But thats because i have been quite ill recently and then the other week i managed to sprain my ankle (cause im just that careful) O_o.

Anyway getting into my blog.... I thought i would do a top 5 drugstore foundations. I went into town a few weeks ago and had an urge to buy some foundations. Now i do always consider prices and if it is worth buying, rather than me wasting money. So i have a good chance to really try then and see what i think. I took some recommendations from my friends and what they said to stay away from... So lets begin stating with my 5th favourite...

5) Maybelline Eraser Foundation - Its is a good foundation but i have to be honest. For £9.99 its not worth it. I mean it does give good coverage and i do like the packaging but the foundation it self is quite greasy feeling. And it doesnt smell the best either. I can forgive a product for the smell but for a £9,99 foundation its not worth it at all. Also in the adverts it says you only need to twist it twice but for me (and i have an averaged sized face) i need at least 4 twists to get the coverage i want.


4) Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation - I love this foundation very much! I have had it for a while just sitting there in my collection but i decided to give it another go. And i found out i love it very much. It gives a medium coverage which i like and it doesnt look that matte, but matte enough so it dosent look oily. Its definately worth its price which i think is £5.99.


3) Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - I also love this foundation. I have my sister to thank for this. When i was younger i use to steal her makeup and try it myself and i loved it when i was younger and still love it now. Now in some places you can get it cheap and i get mine for £2.50 i think. It does as it says on the advert - it stays on all day and looks amazing on my skin.


2) Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - I use this foundation on most weekends. I want to look fresh in the morning especially since i need to wake up early on Saturdays. It gives a satin finish and i thinks its £8.99 but i got it for £6.99 instead. I think you should definatley buy this foundation!

 
1) Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Everyone loves this foundation. It does wonders for your skin. Since using this my skin has been insanley clear - no spots. nothing. I love it and its worth £9.99 all the way! I cant say enough good things about this foundation.



Right thats it! I think i might make this a series for blogs when i cant think of anything else to do :)

Love Tina! aka StrawberriCakey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment