Wednesday 8 February 2012

Makeup Wishlist

Hey Guys!

Time for another blog i think! Atm i am very sick so i thought a blog would be nice. The other day i was reading amarixes blog and i loved her idea of a beauty wishlist and i wanted to give it a go. Most of these products you see will be products i have been eyeing the most quite recently. This is also my way of reminding myself of the products i want rather than buying other ones and wasting the money. So here we go-

1) MAC powder bush in Well Dressed - I have been wanting this for ages! I love everything about it! There isnt really much more i can say about this!


2) NARS Blush In Orgasm - As you can probably tell by now I am a huge blush fan! But usually i go for the more inexpensive blushes from drugstores. For these past few weeks i have been looking at the higher end makeup. I have seen so many amazing reviews for this blush and i wanted to try it, however it is quite expensive!
                                                   
3) MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon - I want this so bad! And theres nothing else for me to say about it, so here it is...


4) MAC 187 Brush - This brush i really want for foundation application. I have a joop for this that i got for like 99p at home bargains, which is amazing however it sheds loads! I need to fix that. And it is expensive im not going to lie but i WILL save up!

5 + 6)  Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation and CHANEL vitalumiere aqua foundation- Everyone i know who have tried these foundations LOVES them, they say they both give amazing coverage and are really easy to apply. Well like most of the others they are VERY expensive, and the Laura Mercier  foundation is the most expensive out the lot (oh no!)















7) Make Up Forever Smokey Lash Mascara - When i was browsing my subscription box and i saw SWalkerMakeup so i clicked on her page and i was watching one of her makeup tutorials and she used Smokey Lash, It looked GREAT!


So thats most of my makeup wishlist done, I hope you liked it!

Love
Tina aka Strawberricakey x

2 comments:

  1. Im going to try the laura mercier foundation well get a sample. love you blog

    check mine out at:
    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im dying to try it! But im planning on a big shopping spree when i go to next go to america on holiday, i hope its soon! And i will x

      Delete