Monday 6 February 2012

OMG! 1 Litre Righteous Body Butter?!

Hey Guys! 

As my first blog post I thought I would talk about one of my favourite products ever! Its the Righteous Body Butter by Soap & Glory. It  prices at around £10.21 from boots. In these tubs you get 300ml, however if you bought the travel size tub for £2.35 and you get 50ml. This body butter is extremely moisturising and does not leave your skin greasy feeling (Yuk!). I swear this body butter is probably my holy grail, I dont know how I could live without it especially in the winter with my insanely dry legs! 

Anyway getting to my point, I lad a looked on the Soap & Glory website and I seriously had FIT! They had a limited edition 1litre righteous body butter! Thats right  1 Litre! Now yeah i know what you all are thinking, "yeah yeah and how much is that gonna cost!" well you re right, £25! I no, very expensive probably not the best for your wallet, but hey! Its a fab present for a special someone! I for one seriously cant wait to buy it! How about you? 

Well thats my first blog guys! Hope you liked it! 
See you later (not literally) but yeah you get what i mean, 

Love Tina aka Strawberricakey x

7 comments:

  1. Hello there lovely! I thought I'd be the first to follow your log and give you a headstart! :D

    please check out my blog and follow if you want to read about all things beauty and health (with some random stuff thrown in)

    xoxox

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Thank you so much! you have no idea how excited i was to find out someone was bothered enough to read my blog! I will follow your blog righht away!

      Delete
    2. Awww bless you, I know the feeling, I still get excited when I get new followers, makes me feel like people actually want to read what i have to say! hehe

      please keep checking back to my blog and feel free to comment and ask questions, i'm always here to help other newbies like myself!

      xoxox

      www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. the body butter is amazing. nice blog

    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD I HAVE TO GET THIS AHHHHHH! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine! Don't forget to enter my competition to win a pair of Motel Pamela Mann tights - perfect for any Valentines Day outfit!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete